Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sweet Break.

It was touch and go for a while.

The snow would fall. The phone would ring. No school! Would go through my half asleep brain while I turned over in bed and raised my covers over my head.

Every morning we had no school it would be a surprise day off. It made me smile and I would get a lot done hanging at home.

What I was not looking forward to was the make up days.

Like my first sentence said it was touch and go for a while we weren't sure if we would have winter break due to all the snow days. But our school decided that we would get to have one.

So, yes Friday we had a "Warm Winter Fun Day" Which included snow man building contest, hot chocolate, pop corn and wearing slippers in the school among other things. Friday night you would find me in the nursery while the winter banquet at the school was going on.

That night I went home and declared to the family "I am now on break!" I know our one week break will go by fast it always does. But I am excited I will be able to work on Carole's shower among other things.

It's always nice having a break! Having a time to just sit back and relax and maybe read a good book!

Well, dinner is on the table I will hopefully be blogging during break!



No comments: