Saturday, November 28, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving! (A few days late)

I'm sorry I haven't written in a while. It's been one hectic week! Of course my school vacation started with my head in a trash can! Yup, I caught the flu just in time for vacation! I was not overly thrilled about that. So, it just has not been the vacation I was hoping for. But that's alright that is life!!

We had a quiet Thanksgiving this year. Nothing big. Just our family gathered around the table laughing at Jeremy's new little antics while he had his first dinner at the table in his high chair! Of course his dinner consisted of his bottle but he was satisfied!

Well, we did it again rose up early yesterday morning and went black Friday shopping! My aunt showed up at our house at four thirty in the morning and Carole, myself and Aaron piled in her car and drove into town. We had a fun time even though we didn't find much stuff! But oh well! It was still fun!

And the best part is Mackenzies dad dropped off my laptop at my Mimi's so my Aunt could bring it up to me. So, yes, I am typing on my laptop as I speak! Yay lappy is back!! And speaking of Mackenzie once again she put her bloggy magic together and made me this adorable Christmas template!!

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!! Can you believe Christmas is now in the air? Sigh, I LOVE Christmas!! It's so much fun!! Alright, I need to end for now but I am sure I will be posting soon!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah! I'm on my way to bed but I had to say that the new header is adorable!

So sorry to hear you've been sick!! :(

Can't BELIEVE Jeremy is big enough to sit in a highchair now!!! :O

And also can't believe you went shopping at 4:30 in the morning!! LOL

Morgan