Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Smile


My family and I have not had the most fun few days. But when life gives you lemons...yup start getting those pitchers out we are going to make lemon ade!
So my lemon ade is my adorable baby brother Jeremy! I thought you would all enjoy some pictures of him! Isn't he getting big??
I am going to download some more updated pictures soon!
Also I don't know if you have noticed but my bloggy producer Mackenzie made me a button! Isn't it so cute? It's on my side bar. She is so creative I didn't even know she made it! That made me smile today just like Jeremy! So if you want to put my button on your blog! By all means go right ahead!
I am going to end right now! Please keep my family in your prayers!


Love you all,

2 comments:

Anna Joy said...

Aww what a doll! :) I'll be praying for y'all. Happy Thanksgiving!

Unknown said...

Love the new header pic ... and the new Jeremy pictures!!!!!!!!!! He is getting soooo big --- what a sweetie!!! :)