Friday, November 13, 2009

Well, I had it in my head that I was going to bed...

...but I then wanted to check some blogs, when I checked the blogs I decided to comment so then I had to sign in after I decided to sign in... I then thought "Well, I am now signed in I should at least pop in my bloggy corner and say hello." I feel like the mouse who wanted a cookie! :)

Well, for a girl who had her whole weekend plan...visiting Mimi, friends,mall, book sale,home church etc her weekend is looking pretty dull! Sitting in her polka dot pajamas at the computer writing about nothing exciting!

However, that is okay I don't mind too much. I actually had a lovely time holding Jeremy and watching the new Disney movie "Up!" With my family. I then sat in Carole's room and chatted and giggled and chatted some more. I then decided I would just turn on the Internet for a moment check some things and go to bed. Maybe read a little or watch a DVD in bed. But that blogging bug had bit me again and well here I am typing my little heart out!

I can not believe Thanksgiving is so soon! I feel like we just had Thanksgiving and now it is here again! We may be having a small Thanksgiving this year. I am not really sure if family will be traveling this year or not! But, I am sure it will be great no matter what!:)

This past week my students made Indian corn and pumpkins. I am not sure what we will be making next week besides turkey cupcakes! I just love Thanksgiving!

Well, I guess I should turn off the computer and head to bed.

What is one of your favorite Thanksgiving tradition or dish?

1 comment:

T said...

A favorite dish is something I just began making last year. It is my homemade southern style cornbread dressing. It is to die for! I will not make this every year.