Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Tis The Season...

Yes, it's already time to start racking my brain for gifts for my beloved children at the school. So, my mom found this idea in an old magazine and showed it to me. What do you think? You just need a white piece of paper an outline of a snowman, ribbon and pipe cleaners and you get these adorable snowman ornaments! Just a million more to go....lol...Do you want to help?? My mom is helping me a lot, though. She deserves "Best Mommy helper, award." LOL I crack myself up!!

Here is the finished product. Right now the bag is just filled with tissue paper. But when the day comes that I'll pass these adorable things out they will be filled with Christmas cookies. Hope you all enjoyed my little "Arts and Crafts" moment. Believe me when I say you will only find me doing arts and crafts when there are children involved.lol...

4 comments:

Sis. Julie said...

How cute!! You are so creative...I'm not. I love the look of your site. Very wintry!!

Anonymous said...

Oh how CUTE!!!

Morgan

June Cleaver in Sneakers said...

Are there little cotton balls in their tummies? How adorable! The kiddos will l-o-v-e them!!

Jen said...

They are adorable! :) How fun! :) Thanks for sharing.