Tuesday, December 4, 2007

I have been tagged!!

Here are the rules:*Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.*Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.*Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.*Let each person know that they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


Jessica tagged me a few days ago and I thought this would be a good time to do it. The only thing is I have done this tag before. So instead of me thinking about another 7 random things about myself, I thought I would give you seven random things about how we (my family) celabrate Christmas.


1. Every year on the day after Thanksgiving we are one of many families who shop on black Friday. This year me and Carole went with our older sister Leslie and our brother in law Joe at six in the morning to do some shopping!!


2. On Christmas Eve my dad reads the real Christmas story about God sending His son Jesus down to this earth, being born in a stable and laying in a manger to one day die on the cross to save us from our sins. Then he reads The Night Before Christmas.


3. Christmas Eve night when "us children" are sleeping my parents put stockings on our beds. (Just to clear the air we never believed in Santa. Our parents taught us it was a fun story that's it)


4. We decorate our home for Christmas on the first week of December (although this year we are running late) but we don't put up our tree until the last week before Christmas.


5. Every year a few weeks before Christmas, our church has a huge Christmas concert.


6. A few days after Christmas we make our annual trip to my Mimi's (Grandmothers) and have Christmas down there. We also make our rounds to all our other family members and friends houses in the same weekend.


7.We are a Christmas cookie making type of family. All Christmas season our oven is always filled with Christmas cookies.


I enjoyed doing this and even if I don't tag you feel free to do it!


I tag...






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how fun! :) Thanks for tagging me--I'll have to think about it and then do it on my blog. :)

Morgan

Morgan said...

This will be fun! I'll be posting my answers tomorrow if I get the chance! Thanks, Ginger! It was fun to read about how you celebrate Christmas...

Anna Joy said...

Hehe, guess I never saw this! Too late now....;0