Monday, November 19, 2007

Trying To Think Of The Perfect Title...

How about that for a title? Yes it took me hours and hours. I slaved over it. I erased it and came up with a new one twenty times. I asked all my family member's opinions....okay, lol enough exaggerating, lets get down to business.

It's already Monday night. This week has just appeared with no warnings at all! I can't believe Thanksgiving is this Thursday!! I should believe it though, I had been in my bedroom all day on Saturday cleaning to my little heart's content.Finally I finished it and it looks the best it has since I redecorated.

We are having a crowd this year. A lot of the family members are coming up including my two adorable nephews!! Even...my Mimi said she will try her best to be here!! (For those of you who don't know, my Mimi is my grandmother, one of my bestest friends in the world!!)

So, while I was on my hands and knees cleaning the upstairs bathroom floor (Hasn't looked better, if I do say so myself) I was trying to put a post together in my head. I wasn't very successful as you can see by my rambling thoughts. I just have so much to blog about and not enough time in the day to do so.

I certainly hope I will have time to blog again before Thanksgiving. But just in case I don't, I want to wish each and every one of you a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha--that's funny about your title! I can't ever think of a good title either. :P If only they'd let us post without titles. But I guess that's kinda boring. ;)

Morgan