Thursday, February 16, 2012

We are blessed

It started out like any other language lesson in the first grade. Prefix,suffix, alphabetizing, compound words and special sounds.

When the class turned I can't really tell you how or why but when it did it would be in the record of the most unique language lesson I have ever had.

The little girl first ask me how she could know how she was saved.

We then went through the whole plan of salvation and I asked if when she prayed this prayer last year if she meant it she nodded her sweet head.

We then went through the promises God has given us of when we mean it and believe it when we get saved that no one can ever take that away from us.

Then other children started to pipe in until I had a bunch of small people wanting to know about the Lord and how He died and why he died and how he rose again,

I went home yesterday with the knowledge that I am so blessed to be saved and so blessed to be bale to teach these little ones the truth.

No comments: