Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Today..

I woke up.

I got dressed, ate breakfast and carried my Valentines gift down stairs for Jeremy. Covered in pink wrapping paper and smothered with mickey mouse stickers I placed it on the kitchen table with the card on top.

I grabbed the camera out of my purse and placed it next to the gift and I smiled.

I knew Jeremy would love his gift. He loves his little people so I got him a mini little people zoo. I called my mom on my break and I guess he has been playing with the zoo all day long.

So back to my morning I went to school and one of my former students gave me a flower, someone else gave me candy and then I went upstairs and there was a bag on my desk.

A Disney Tangled bag to be exact.  I opened up and there was a box of chocolates and a card from my sweet sister Carole. :):)

So,  so far my single awareness day is going nice. :)


No comments: