Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Operation room

No, no this is not my bedroom. It just gives you an idea that "Operation room" meant bedroom and or living room. You see in less then four weeks Carole will be in her new home with her new husband and I will be home redecorating her old horsey bedroom into my living room.
I am quite excited about this part of Carole leaving me! I can't wait to get my hands on her room and turn it into my own. One thing I am in dire need to do before the wedding is to take down her horsey border and put new border up. I just think seeing the horses on her wall after the wedding may not be good for my heart!

So....please give me ideas suggestions anything. For my new mini apartment!! ;)

6 comments:

Jessica said...

How neat! Sounds like fun redecorating!!

Megan said...

Hi Ginger!
Thanks for your comment on my blog. It was good to hear from you. Sounds like your life is busy with your sister's upcoming wedding. Hope all is well with you!

Megan

Sophie said...

14 days Ginger!! how do you feel???

Anonymous said...

lost my whole ideda in cyberspace... :( best idea i had was dvd wall shelf ... they got nice one's @ Ikea & oh it was a long drawn out reply anyway... see you SOOOOON!!!!
♥ Aunt Barb

Me said...

WE NEED UPDATES, GINGER!!! ; )

Stepheny Weaver said...

You should paint or buy those sticky letters that you can put on your wall, and write "Pieces of My Heart" on a wall and then hang up pictures and other things that are close to your heart. :)

BTW< I am going to be hosting a giveaway at my blog. I know you probably won't enter it, but I'd like it if you could at least tell other people about it? Also, since you are my favorite blogger, I'd like to do a blog interview on you. Can you email me at smwcowgirls22 at gmail dot com? I'd really appreciate a reply!

Stepheny