Sunday, August 1, 2010

Ocean Fun!

Slipping off my flip flops, as my hair flew in the wind I looked at the water and I sighed. What wonder, what beauty, what amazing creativity that our mighty God has. To form all of this with His mighty hand.


...And then me and Jeremy discovered the Ocean.
My heart was pounding as I heard the giggles fill my ears. The Lord has given us the most sweetest gift. And we have had him for almost a year. I love each new little discovery of his. How his eyes round like saucers as his toes touch the salty waves as he holds onto me and smiles.

We had such fun last night. My whole family went to the Ocean and we had a blast enjoying making memories that will last a lifetime.

2 comments:

Alli said...

I love the ocean. Only that I have been there once, for 30 minutes or so, because we got rained out. I love Jeremy!! It's amazing to watch the little ones eyes open wide as they take in the new thing they discovered! Glad you had a good time!

Anonymous said...

LOVE those pictures, Ginger!! You look so pretty! Sounds like you all had a great time!!

Morgan