Friday, August 20, 2010

Beautiful.

Beautiful.

Thats the only word I can use to explain my summer.
I didn't travel. I didn't create my own business or finally finish the novel I started when I was sixteen. But, I spent countless hours with Jeremy. I talked to my mom while Jeremy played in the sand box as we both sunk our toes in the cool sand.

I didn't read all the books on my book shelf or bake a million cookies. Instead, I read a couple of good books. Spent some time with my Mimi, enjoyed plenty of nights watching movies with Carole.


My summer was not grand. It was not incredible but it was unforgettable.



This Tuesday my summer will come to a close. Today was our teachers meeting. I couldn't believe we were having the meeting already.


Tuesday, will bring new subjects, new books, and new students. My classrooms are ready, I only have a few little things left and my year will be ready to begin!

It's going to be a fun year though. I am very excited to start.

What have you been doing this summer?

Are you getting ready for school?

No comments: