Monday, June 22, 2009

A Summer night...

Sigh, it's so refreshing to be sitting down at my laptop enjoying the fan blowing on me. Watching tv with Carole while she is relieved her big day is over. Her graduation went superb! She had a wonderful day surrounded by friends and family! She did great on her speech and march down the isle. It was all together a great day!

I will have pictures up here soon. The last of our family members went home yesterday. We had a fun Father's day we went to church with my older sister and her family and we then went out to eat and went to a science museum. Where my nephews had a blast! So, anyhow I am now just having time to download pictures and just haven't done it yet! But....you can have a sneak peek and look at Mackenzie's blog where she has posted some pictures of Carole's graduation!

So, this baby is coming so very soon! I can't wait to see him!! My mom is doing very well. She is tired at times but she is doing well!

Well, bloggie friends I am hoping now that since some of the commotion has died down I will be able to resume to blogging a little more regularly. Well, until my brother arrives that is it might just get a little more hectic again! lol!

Hope all is well!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww, Carole looked so pretty in the pictures on Mackenzie's blog! Sounds like you guys have been having fun! :)

Won't be long until that baby brother of yours arrives!!! Can't wait!!

Morgan