Friday, June 19, 2009

A Midnight Snack

Well, some people splurge at midnight and go into there fridge and find a midnight snack. Tonight, however I am going to have a midnight Bloggie snack! I am tired and I have a very busy day ahead of me! Carole my little sister is graduating high school! I know I can't believe it either but it is true.


As I watched her practice the graduation march in her bed room tonight I could feel that smile come on my face that smile I always have for Carole my little sister one of my best friends! She means so much to me and I am so proud of her!




Carole has been home schooled for many years and will be graduating tomorrow from being home schooled just like I did three years ago. We are having the ceremony the church and the reception at our house. I promise I will have pictures up here soon!




I should go to bed but I just needed to splurge and have a bloggie snack and now that I had my fill I will try to fall asleep.




If you think of it please pray for Carole and her graduation tomorrow!


2 comments:

Megan said...

Congratulations to your sister! Looking forward to pictures!

Unknown said...

Congratulations to Carole !!!!!!!! Please don't forget to post pics! :)