Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Checking in...

Well, I am sorry I haven't been giving you play by play posts of mine and Carole's April vacation. From the time we came here we have been busy, busy! Yesterday, we went to Mackenzie's house were we celebrated Mackenzie's birthday. It was a Spa theme so they did facials, and pedicures...and had the most yummy orange smoothie type drinks.

We also have been enjoying our Mimi. Like always!! Tomorrow Lord willing we are getting our hair done. So that will be fun!

Right now, I am eating an Italian sub while listening to the tv in the back round and ignoring the big check list in my head of things I could be doing.

I am sorry this isn't the most exciting post but hopefully. I'll have more to share tonight or tomorrow!!


1 comment:

Stepheny said...

Sounds like your having a great time! Thanks a ton for the beautiful prizes! :)

Steph