Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Good Night!

Well, I am off to bed. I have an early morning ahead of me. Another wonderful day at the school. But I honestly feel bad when I leave all of you hanging all the time. So I decided before I lay my weary head on my pillow, I will dig into my folders and folders of pictures on my dear lappy and grace you with a cutie...My adorable little nephew Devyn. *Smile* Don't you just want to squeeze him!!??!!

I hope you all have a wonderful day tomorrow and hopefully I will be coming up with a real post soon!!!:)




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh that is sooo cute!!!! Have a good day at school tomorrow! :)

Morgan

Stepheny said...

what a cute little baby! I hope you have a good day! Are you doing anything special for September 11th? I was not sure... some schools have a rememberence thing..... ? I was saved on September 11th 2001 because of that reason... :)

Steph

Susie Homemaker said...

I left something for you on my blog!

Your nephew is too cute for words!

Jessica said...

Hey Ginger! I'm glad to see that you are doing good!! It's been a while since I talked to you, just wanted to say Hi!!
~Jessica