Sunday, September 14, 2008

An Award!

A new Bloggie Friend of mine gave me this award I am suppose to answer these questions and nominate seven other people. Well, I am not going to nominate seven but only a couple today! Thank you Susie!!!


1. Where is your cell phone? On my nightstand

2. Where is your significant other? When I have a husband you'll be the first to know.

3. Your hair color? Honey blond

4. Your mother? Precious

5. Your father? My hero

6. Your favorite thing? Many things are my favorite

7. Your dream last night? Can't remember

8. Your dream/goal? To always be living for the Lord

9. The room you're in? My bedroom

10. Your hobby? Reading or surfing on the net

11. Your fear?The unknown

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Married with children

13. Where were you last night? Home

14. What you're not? Strong

15. One of your wish-list items? blackberry

16. Where you grew up? not here

17. The last thing you did? Watched TV with Carole

18. What are you wearing? My pj's lol...

19. Your TV? My bedroom

20. Your pet(s)? One cat

21. Your computer? On my bed

22. Your mood? Tired

23. Missing someone? Yes

24. Your car? It's blue

25. Something you're not wearing? shoes

26. Favorite store?JCPennys

27. Your summer? Interesting

28. Love someone? Totally

29. Your favorite color? Purple

30. When is the last time you laughed? Today

31. Last time you cried? Don't know


3 comments:

Stepheny said...

hey Ging, this was so fun to read! Did you know that you were only supposed to answer with 1 word answers though? It doesn't really matter, it was still cool!

I did one one my blog too! I also did a little quiz type thingy on there to see how well you know me... even if you don't know the answers I would like it if you would guess! :)

Have a good day at school!
Steph

Courtney, Jer.33:3 said...

How sweet! Thanks so much for remembering me during this so busy time of my life!

Anonymous said...

Oh thanks!!! How sweet!

Morgan