Monday, June 9, 2008

Randomness

On this Monday evening, I can't think of one subject I would like to write about. I went with Mimi to the Doctor's today. We sat in the waiting room for an hour and a half, talked about everything and anything under the sun. Speaking of the sun, it has been mega hot out! Apparently it's now officially summer!!! Yes, we have AC's cranking, but my body has never really agreed with the heat, so the last couple of days I have felt icky. But it's better being in the house with lots of lemonade and Popsicles and cool air blowing my way.


Yesterday I went to church. The church I grew up in. I went last week too, but the other two Sundays I stayed with my grandmother, 'cause I didn't feel comfortable leaving her alone. Anyhow, I had a great time. I was able to help in the nursery. Anyone who knows me knows that is my "comfort zone". Mrs.M, (She and her family have been family friends for as long as I can remember,) was in the nursery and invited me along. I had so much fun!


My Aunt Carol's visit came to a close this past Saturday. We had a blast visiting with her. Again I am going to point your direction over to her site. Her drawings are amazing, just like the portrait she did of me on my side bar. Also, you can click on that drawing and you will automatically go to her site. Right now you can listen to my cousin Tommy's testimony. I have written about him many times on here, and she has an awesome post about Heaven. Those are her latest posts and I totally encourage you to go on over and leave a comment. It is always an encouragement when you know someone enjoys their blog. I, enjoy any comments I get!!:)




Okay...now I am going to leave you with a couple of pictures...

Here's me and Aunt Carol showing off our earrings. The portrait she is holding is of my cousin Samuel when he was a baby a long time ago.:) By The way: She started it that morning!!!

Me and my two Aunts (My mom's oldest and youngest sister)


*Updated* I wrote this post two nights ago, but never posted it. I will tell you the explanation of why I never posted it, hopefully in my next post. I have been extra busy this week. Honestly haven't found time to post at all!! Except for my little cheat post last night. Again, it's late and again I have many things to do! So I will be signing off.





No comments: