Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Look who came to visit me!!

Isn't that the cutest face you ever did see?? My poor Devyn a bad, bad toddler beat him at daycare today. See the scratches?? Aunt Ginger is not happy!

"Doggie" He said. My little nephew said "Doggie". That or "poopie"! But it was cute whatever he said with his baby drawl.

Say cheese! What a goof ball! LOL...He is so much fun! He is becoming like his big brother, Patrick, who wasn't with us during our fun time together.:(

What a riot he was. Almost every time I took out my camera he would give me a smile!

He was really getting into the music. What a piono player, I say!! LOL..

Practicing being the song leader at church. Apparently, when Devyn is the song leader, he will be using a bright yellow stick instead of his hands.

I had so much fun with my Devyn, although can you tell this picture was taken right before he went home?? Yes, I think I am heading to bed right now.



9 comments:

June Cleaver in Sneakers said...

Such a cutie pie! What is this "beat-up" business? I want names, Ginger, n-a-m-e-s!!

I am so glad you had some time with this silly little guy. Devyn looks like he had tons of fun, too.


(did i mention that i want names?)

mrs. h.

Bethan Louise said...

Sooo cute!!

Anonymous said...

Awwww, My little Devyn is getting so big! I am with Mrs.H I want names...Aunt Carole is not happy....who could beat up that little face? Grrr...what a little brat..
With Love,
Aunt Carole

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you got to see our little Devyn. I'm with Carole, what a little brat! Poor Devyn. He looks so much like Patrick in the last picture. Missing you bunches.

Love and bright yellow song leading sticks,
Mom

Anonymous said...

cute pics! I'm sure he loves you to pieces! =)

Anonymous said...

Devyn needs to come to a nice,safe place like "Mimi and Papa's." There are no bullies there.

Love,
Papa (Dad)

Jen said...

Awww, so cute! :)

T said...

Oh my what a cutie! How dare some bad toddler beat that cutie pie up!

Courtney, Jer.33:3 said...

I don't know how it feels to be an aunt. :(
Haopefully I will someday!!
BTW.............my momma was an aunt at the ripe old age of 3. Even better story, I had an uncle and his nephew in my kindergarten boys' SS class...........not my uncle........the nephew's uncle...........I'm I making any sense???