Thursday, July 19, 2007

This is still Mackenzie

Hello Ginger's friends!! Her CPU is still down, so I'll blog for her. Uuuuuummm let's see............ well her birthday is coming up real soon!! She is really excited!! Uuuummm.............nothin' new. I talked to her sister, Carole, and we just talked about stuff. She said when we come to visit we have to stop at this jewelry store she went to, she said it was awesome! Hhmmmmmmm...................I'm not really good at the whole "Ginger Babbling" thing. Your gonna have to pray for her CPU to be fixed, if you want her "Babbling" back, but if you want me that's fine too :) LOL Well, I guess I'll BL!!

God Bless You,
Mackenzie

1 comment:

Sis. Julie said...

I think you're doing fine Mackenzie. Don't feel bad. We all have our moments of not really knowing what to say in a blog.