Saturday, July 28, 2007

Mimi's house!

Welcome to my Mimi's house. Here I am whacking my Mimi's Grab It (But it's really not that brand it's a generic) from my sister. I am lying on my bed in the "doll room." (Me and my sister affectionately named it when we were little girls. lol...My Mimi just took the grab it thing from Carole. I guess she didn't like Carole pulling my hair with the thing!lol...

So anyhow I am so tired. It's two in the morning here. I should really go to bed. Oh, I got my hair cut today. Hopefully when my other PC is back up I'll show you some pictures. It's layered and have a little bit of bangs. It was another early birthday gift.

I am having a lot of fun here. I came down with Mackenzie's family yesterday and my family arrived early this evening. My Mimi was surprised to see me and it was so fun to surprise her a day early.

I don't know what we are going to do tomorrow but, I am sure it will be great! Then on Sunday we are going to my old church. It's having an anniversary celebration. So that will be interesting.

Okay, I am drooping right now I need some rest!! lol...I will try to stop by tomorrow.

1 comment:

Me said...

So you like your laptop? I couldn't tell! LOL Well, I'm glad you like it! Hopefully I'll see you sometime!! Happy Birthday, Ginger!!