Monday, November 15, 2010

So...

...are you ready to call me a bloggie slacker and going to lock me up and throw away the key?

Well, okay before you do let me chit chat a bit...

*PLEASE!*

Okay, so I know I haven't been blogging in a bit which makes me kind of sad because well, I love blogging and it's my passion and when I don't blog my fingers seem to get a little weepy 'cause there not chit chatting in their cute little way.

So you may think I owe you an explanation on the reason why I am not blogging...

*Sigh*

The reason...

well...

Honestly...

I don't have one.

So, now that we got that all cleared up.

Lets talk about something a little more exciting shall we?

Jeremy is getting so big and so adorable. He loves running and playing and humming. I think he is going to be the next big southern gospel singer....but hey that's just me...

Christmas is in 40 days...:)

We had pizza tonight oh and it was good.

I had the pleasure of leading one of my little students to the Lord last week. I had tears shimmering in my eyes when I ask her if she wanted to ask me more questions on Friday and she said so "No, I don't want to worry till Friday I want to get saved now." WOW! What a blessing a wonderful blessing.

We had a great revival at our church many decisions were made.

Carole thinks she has found her maid of honor and bridesmaids dresses so cool.

And in closing I asked my students today what they were thankful for...

and the girl who asked Jesus in her heart last week said...

"Salvation."

Ain't it the truth?

What are you thankful for?


No comments: