Monday, November 8, 2010

And where have I been?

I know my posts have been few and far between. I guess I have been totally put back in the school schedule. With late nights grading papers and working on making my classrooms look like "Thanksgiving" Trying to rake my brain for Thanksgiving crafts. And then just thinking about my Thanksgiving week long vacation. Has had me busy!

Right now we have a week long evangelistic meetings. So that's where I am heading next. However, since we all be having late nights the school has given us an hour delay this week! YAY!!!

I just wanted to check in...

Fill me in whats going on in the lives of my bloggie Friends...

Missing ya!

2 comments:

Steaky said...

I know you know whats been going on with us...just wanted to say thank you for all your hard work and the love you give your students each and ever day!! Good job and keep up the hardwork, you're doing great!!!

Steaky said...

Just wanted to say thank you for all your hard work and the love you give your students each and every day!! Good job and keep up the hardwork, you're doing great!!!