Sunday, September 12, 2010

~Love~

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten, Son that whosoever believth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
John 3:16

Isn't the love of God something wonderful?

In Bible I have been teaching my students about Adam and Eve. They have been so interested in the fact that they actually disobeyed God and did something God told them directly not to do.

I think about how shocked they were when they learned about disobedience. How someone really could disobey God.

And I was reminded...

To adopt that child like faith.

And be just as shocked about sin and not act like it's an everyday thing like we so often do.

My students teach me so much.

Have a wonderful Monday!

1 comment:

Me said...

Yoooooou young lady, need to post!! My new blog is going up soon!! YA!