Friday, May 28, 2010

*Stuff*

Well, first things I had to stay home from school today! Sniff I had a high fever and a cold and could not go to school. I was sad. But I am now feeling better. So that is good anyhow.

Next, I have two more weeks of school! W.O.W. amazing. How did this year go by so fast? Amazing I say!

Next, Jeremy is standing in his crib and play pen by himself. He is so, so, so A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E. Have I mentioned that I just L.O.V.E. him??

Next, My baby nephew Ryan Joseph will be entering this world any day now! I can't believe it! I feel like my brother just text me saying "Roses are red violets are blue having a baby is fun so we decided to have two!" I know he is so poetic! lol Oh, and my sister in law text me yesterday and told me that the doctor said he is now 9 pounds! Wow!

Next, did I ever mention a pretty cool friend of mine sent me an autograph of Kenneth Bishop in the mail a few weeks ago? I have been so busy I don't even think I mentioned it. I was so excited. Those of you who don't know the Southern Gospel group the Bishops. They are or I should say were (They are now retired) male trio. It was father and two sons and one other person can't remember his name. So they were four of them so that would be a quartet however I think they called themselves a trio....okay as I am rambling here I realized this isn't the point. The point is I have an autograph by Kenneth Bishop. Cool stuff!

Next, I know I promised you a wedding update. And don't worry I haven't forgotten. But I will give you a small preview. Carole has found a WEDDING DRESS!!!

Alright, I am now going to end. I hope you all enjoyed my rambling post!

3 comments:

Stephanie Ann said...

I'm glad you are feeling better.

Unknown said...

Awww hope you feel better real soon! :) the chicken pox have been going around our church ... we haven't caught them ... yet :P

I'll bet Jeremy is soo cute ... he'll be walking before you know it! Can't wait to hear about that new little nephew's arrival!!

Pretty cool about your autograph!! ;) I never heard the bishops sing in person but I have met Mr. Bishop and he's always so friendly! (He used to work at our local hardware store when we were remodling our house!)

Have a good weekend!!

Anonymous said...

Oh good, I'm glad it arrived! :)

LOVE the pictures!!!

Morgan

P.S
I am so behind in replying to your email it's not even funny. :P I discovered one in draft the other day that I started weeks ago and apparently never sent! :P