Monday, May 31, 2010

Day off.

While I rubbed my toes in the freshly cut grass I watched Jeremy play in the playpen. I couldn't help but think how much I love summer.

My mom and dad working on the yard while Aaron pulled out the grill. Carole and Mark were out and about. And I was just content soaking in the day. Enjoying the sun watching Jeremy play in his playpen soaking in the fresh air laughing while I hid behind his play pen and then peeked my head up and said "Peek a Boo!"

This week I say "goodbye" to my k4's and k5's for the summer and then next week is the grand finale the rest of the school will be ending and I will be taking things down in my classroom, enjoying field day k4 and k5 will be back for that. And then onto the award ceremony and senior graduation! And before any of that this Friday will be the k5 graduation! I even bought a new dress for the occasion!

This year has flown by!

I am thinking about traveling this summer! That will defiantly be something to blog about don't you think?

I can't even start to believe tomorrow is June first?? How did that happen?? Yikes!

Well, I guess I will end for now.

I hope everyone had a wonderful memorial day today.

No comments: