Thursday, January 5, 2012

Happy New Year

2011 was quite the year for me a lot happen some good some not so good but all in all the Lord kept His hand wrapped around mine and that right there taught me many lessons that I so needed to learn.

So in 2011...

It started out pretty scary our family had some valleys to cross and the Lord needed to teach us who was in control.

By the end of February God was saying yes to our prayers and blessings started flooding our home.

March was the beginning of my realization that Carole was indeed getting married my sweet little sister was no longer going to be sharing a room with me and that right there was heart melting,tear flooding stuff.

Wedding showers were coming up plus my very first on my own kindergarten gradation lets just say I was overwhelmed.

April and May came and went so fast I didn't know what happened.

Then June appeared the kindergarten graduation went swell and two weeks later the wedding appeared and so did more tears.

Of course during all of this our bundle of Joy Jeremy was sprouting like a weed growing and learning so fast.

July was probably the scariest month of the year my daddy was rushed to the hospital and had emergency surgery. Oh, the lessons I learned from that month alone I could right a book about.

August was calmer Jeremy turning two, dad recovering and staying at home and me getting ready for school again.

September and October came and went.

November and December flew by.

And now on to the new year.

One thing I would like to do is become more of a blogger again. I miss it!

I am going to try to post more again and if you would please leave a comment telling me you will be faithful in reading, I know I will be more encouraged to blog more often. ;)

Here I go trying to get black into this wacky bloggy world!


3 comments:

Stepheny Weaver said...

I'm still reading and always will be!! :) Bring on those posts! :)

Steph

Anonymous said...

Hi Ginger! I'm still here :) just not as often as I'd like :P ... alot is going on right now and I only get online for a short time in the evenings ... but I will still be checking in to your little blog world in 2012! :)

love you and God Bless You in this new year!!!

Jodi

Kristi said...

I like your blog and hopefully will be faithful reading it this year. I sort of drifted from bloggy world for a while, with those "once in a blue moon" posts and have been working hard on getting back into the bloggin swing of things.
I wish you well on yours! :D
~Kristi