Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Dropping In To Say Hi!

Hi Bloggie People,
And once again the worst blogger award goes too.....

ME!!!

Thank you!!!!

Smile

I am so sorry at how long it has been but please keep checking I will randomly post about the wedding coming up in 95 days or the kindergarten graduation coming up even sooner or Carole's next shower coming up this Saturday! Man. has time flown.

I wanted to take a brief moment and thank you for all the prayers in behalf of the trials our family has been facing there are still valleys to cross but the Lord also placed Mountains in our view to climb. He will never leave us so the comfort is great! And the Lord is good.

Jeremy is now recognizing colors he is using sign language a lot but also loves to chit chat!

The whole family is getting excited about the big wedding coming up and a bit weepy as well. ;) My sister has grown up....

Okay moving on...
The snow is melting a tad bit so that is a huge plus.

I so want spring!!!!

If you are still around drop me a note.

Love,

4 comments:

Stepheny said...

I'm still here! (you probably won't lose this blog reader no matter how much you want to because I LOVE your blog!)

I check your blog everyday, and although there may not be new posts, I read through old ones and like to go over old comments too! :)

You still have at least one person that will always be here! Stop by my blog if you get a chance! :)

Stepheny

Anonymous said...

I drop by here all the time! :) I love reading your blog!

I am so ready for spring, too! It has been rainy here this week, but it's supposed to be in the 70's in the next couple of days!!!! Hopefully you'll get some warm weather, too. :)

Can't wait to see more shower pics and then wedding pics!!!

Lauren

Anonymous said...

Cuh-UTE picture Ginger!!!!!

Morgan

collegegurl said...

aww cute picture!!! :)