Saturday, December 18, 2010

So....I am back...

I am so sorry at how long it has taken me to grace all of you with my presence over at Pieces Of My Heart.
The Christmas season is so upon us that I am finding no time for blogging. Hence the reason my contest lasted for almost 2 weeks. Although I am so glad you all had fun entering. Well, I didn't have time when I posted the winner to post some pictures so I decided to do it now while I am sitting on my bed making jewelry. Yes, I am making jewelry now...I am LOVING it.


So, the winner of the give away which is Lauren will be getting the basket Jeremy is looking into in the picture above (not the hand though, sorry:)). She will also be receiving an original necklace or a bracelet from Ginger's Creations. ;) So, Lauren if you could leave a comment on what you would rather have that would be great and faithful readers if you want to help Lauren in the decision making that would great as well!

I hope all of are having a wonderful Christmas season!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooo, pretty stuff Ginger!!!

Morgan

Anonymous said...

Ginger, thank you so much! :) I think I would rather have a bracelet! Can't wait to see what's in the basket. :)

Lauren