Thursday, May 21, 2009

1...2...3...4...5....

I really can not blog much at this moment. I just recently got home from school and I have an empty bag that needs to be packed (We are going to Mimi's this weekend!) I still have to eat dinner and it's just hot in this bed room of mine and I want a cool glass of juice!:)

However, I thought I should fill you all in on my past week because I haven't blogged in a few days.

Carole and I had an absolute blast at our friends house on Saturday we were able to spend many hours there talking and eating and playing with their adorable daughters (One who will be my student next year) We had delicious bacon burgers and peach cobbler and ice cream for dessert! It was a great time.

Like I said this weekend we are going down to Mimi's we are having a very small baby shower for me mom. Both my sisters and sister in law and I are running it and I am sure we will have a great time and hopefully I will be able to download some on here while I am down there.

Well, the school days a winding down very quickly. I only have two more weeks of school. Isn't that just crazy?? This year has just flown by!!

I had a little boy in my class today who will be coming next year it's so funny when these students come in our class for a visit my student's from this year seem so old compared to them!

Well, you may be wondering about my title of this post. Well today was a BIG day for my kids we counted all the way to 100!!! Yes, we were all pretty proud!!

Well, I really need to get some juice! So I will blog later!!!

No comments: