Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas break

By October I usually start thinking about Thanksgiving and Christmas break. Being a teacher you need to have a break. If you don't you will catch yourself drinking out of juice boxes and having to run to the bathroom. Another words if there were no break teachers would start acting like students.

So Thanksgiving break was wonderful plans were changed and so instead of spending half the week at my Mimis I had the whole week with my Jeremy.

But then Christmas break rolled around and I spent half the week with my Jeremy and family and the rest I stayed with my Mimi. I went down to the city with a few of my friends and then stayed with Mimi. We have been having a wonderful time.

Now the rest of the family are coming down today and we are going to have Christmas all over again. That is always fun.

Well, I just wanted to stop by and say hi!

Do you have Christmas break? Do tell...

No comments: