Sunday, February 10, 2008

Tagged Again!

When I was blog surfing last night I found out two people on their blogs, had tagged me. Morgan tagged me on this tag which I am preparing to do right now. And Morgan Denise tagged me on her blog which I will do later, because I want to add pictures with that certain tag.

So here are the rules for this meme : (1) Link to the person that tagged you. (2) Post the rules on your blog. (3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself. (4) Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. (5) Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

1. I hate opening doors etc. in public. I either back up and let someone else open it or I will pull my sleeve over my hand and do it myself. It's very hard in the summer though, with no sleeves. So sometimes I am stuck opening it with my bare hands. YUCK!

2. I love reading my favorite parts in novels, over and over again.



3. I will soak up any information about Southern Gospel music. I also love listening to that type of music.


4. I never liked Thunder Storms and to this day they're not my faviorte thing in the summer.



5. I could watch Love Comes Softly every day for the rest of my life, if Carole would just let me!!LOL

6. I love bargain shopping.

Since I have done this type of tag before and tagged many of you many times, I will let this tag be opened to anyone who wants to do this.


Thanks Morgan for thinking of me!!

No comments: